RSS
Container Icon

Test 2 Pro English . . . . ??????Very Difficult

Today.
After test 2 today, myself restless feeling because question of the day very difficult to me. first essay question very difficult and I never thought question will exit about graph, and I do not sense will get decision that is high . No matter what  happened I has done the best to respond question, and do not live a question also, because to me if I stay 1 question it will cause my score will become less. for objective question no problems although only meaning only that always turn out to me. So I hope next week lecturer get sign test score 2, and score not upset me because this score very important for me get result year end splendidly. I hope decision in test 2 can ensure for me can A in examination later.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment